All Smart #1 related discussions
StephenA

Post by StephenA »

Cheshirecat wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:12 pm
Ran out of patience
Will try again in the week

The car is on borrowed time with me in any case…….shame really
Just a thought and don't shoot the messenger, but online services is still switched on isn't it?

Deleted User 204

Post by Deleted User 204 »

😂 I will check
Milligoon

Post by Milligoon »

Just an update on the privacy settings, it's still working and have app access with no further intervention (at least on my car anyway)😀
Deleted User 204

Post by Deleted User 204 »

Update on my update:-

All done now, it appears that yesterday and the day before, I missed meeting different criteria at different times
A combination of one or more of;-
Drive battery to low
Online services(thanks StephenA)
Doors not locked
Charging from solar
No 4g

( not all at once)

Cheged last night, perfect conditions this AM, left it alone……took 30 mins- ish
REZadd

Post by REZadd »

I upgraded my Premium yesterday and yes it has resolved the online service issue.
e-pedal is now s-pedal, and the drivers seat moves forward when you close the door, rather than when reaching for the brake pedal, which I like.
Now if they could just provide charging details/history for my HMRC submissions, so that I can claim back home charging for business mileage.
Axeman3D

Post by Axeman3D »

Mine sat at 50% for several days and then suddenly finished updating as I parked at my house. I set it to run the update so I'll see the results tomorrow morning. Looking forward to not having to activate the online mode every time I get in the bloody car. The patch notes also mentioned something about a single button to silence all the lane keeping nonsense which save a button press or two.
RobGWC

Post by RobGWC »

Mine updated OK, so I now have Smart OS 1.3.2 EU. However, I still have a Satnav problem whereby every time I stop, lock and leave the car it deletes any history and a 'Home' location if I have loaded one. Very tedious, and I can't find anything in the maze of software settings to address the problem. I have tried Resetting the software, which seemed to go OK but made no difference, except the heated steering wheel now heats up without being asked to.
Milligoon

Post by Milligoon »

The heated steering wheel by default is set to automatically come on below 7C iirc, you can turn this option off.

As for the SATNAV issues have you raised a ticket with smart about this?
StephenA

Post by StephenA »

I used the car wash (hand wash) setting today. It is very convenient!
RobGWC

Post by RobGWC »

Milligoon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:10 pm
The heated steering wheel by default is set to automatically come on below 7C iirc, you can turn this option off.

As for the SATNAV issues have you raised a ticket with smart about this?
I raised the matter with "hello@support.smart.com" but have had no reply. How else can I ask Smart about the problem?