OTA - smart OS 1.3.0a1 EU

All Smart #1 related discussions
Deleted User 204

Post by Deleted User 204 »

Yes, its randomly on or off for me too
It seems with the #1, don’t let them get wet and don’t feed them after midnight……sound familier

StephenA

Post by StephenA »

There is a setting within Vehicle Settings/Comfort that is 'Heated steering wheel on automatically'. From comments on the German forum, it looks like this works to switch the heated wheel on at temperatures at or below 7 degrees and off again when the temperature is above that. My experience is that switching the heated wheel on manually might turn that automatic setting off. That said, it could be behaving just like the Digital Services selector!
REZadd

Post by REZadd »

I must admit I didn't look to see if the update had enabled any options in the setting. I'll look for this, now you've mentioned it. Thanks!
Deleted User 204

Post by Deleted User 204 »

StephenA wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:59 pm
There is a setting within Vehicle Settings/Comfort that is 'Heated steering wheel on automatically'. From comments on the German forum, it looks like this works to switch the heated wheel on at temperatures at or below 7 degrees and off again when the temperature is above that. My experience is that switching the heated wheel on manually might turn that automatic setting off. That said, it could be behaving just like the Digital Services selector!
Thanks for the heads-up 👍